1. REGISTER ON ATHLETICCLEARANCE.COM (SUBMIT COMPLETION CONFIRMATION PAGE)
2. SPORTS PHYSICAL (SUBMIT COMPLETED PHYSICAL PAPERWORK DATED JUNE 10, 2018 OR LATER)
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
Athletic clearance on athleticclearance.com for 2018 SRHS sports is now open.
Quick steps for parents/students using the online athletic clearance process.
Online Athletic Clearance:
1. Visit athleticclearance.com
2. Select California
3. Register. You will be asked to type in a provided code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here“
6. Complete all required fields including Student ID number.
Please select 2018-2019 for all SRHS sports.
7. Once you reach the Confirmation Message, you have completed the online athletic clearance process. Please review and print your signature confirmation page. Completed signature page along with a completed sports physical form must be submitted to Coach Wilson to be eligible to tryout for all SRHS sports.
You can turn in hard copies of the sports physical forms or download them on athleticclearance.com
8. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student/athlete has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE FAQ
Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for an additional sport, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, most of your information will auto fill. If you are trying out for multiple sports during the school year, you must complete an athletic clearance form for each sport you are trying out for.
The sports physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Sports Physicals tab on this website. Hard copies of completed sports physicals will be turned in to the SRHS Athletic Department along with completed signature page from online participation form. Physicals for 2018-19 sports must be dated June 10, 2018 or later to be valid for all 2018-19 sports.
Click on link below to view or print Sports Physical Forms:
Submit a signed conformation page along with completed physical forms to the SRHS Athletic Department (Coach Wilson) room 474, next to the library.
Online Athletic Clearance Forms Due Dates:
Athletic clearance on athleticclearance.com for 2018 winter sports is now open.
Fall Sports – Friday, July 20, 2018
Winter Sports – Friday, November 2, 2017
Spring Sports – Friday, January 25, 2018
Forms submitted prior to each deadline will help insure you will be cleared before your tryout date!
Transfer Eligibility Verification
If your student has not been continuously enrolled at Scripps Ranch High School since initially entering ninth grade and they have not been previously cleared for participation at SRHS by the CIFSDS office, please download the Transfer Eligibility Verification Form and submit this completed form with your signed athletic clearance confirmation page. Further paperwork may be required before eligibility is granted. Incoming freshmen do not need to complete this form.
Click link below for form:
Medical insurance for athletics is required by California Ed Code. SDUSD makes Student Accident Insurance available that provides minimum coverage at a low premium. Information and enrollment is available online at: http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com/. Return the proof of insurance to the school.