IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VISITING TEAMS AND THEIR OBSERVERS:
SDUSD Visiting teams will use the google folder below to submit their observer lists:
All other visiting teams playing outside sports at Scripps Ranch High School must complete and submit an observer list before each game. The observer list will follow the below guidelines listed below. Visiting observers list for each game must be emailed to Coach Wilson by noon on game day.
With the excitement of our athletic events opening and competitions beginning to happen at SDUSD High Schools, we wanted to provide some guidelines to our families. Please understand that this is a fluid situation and we will update you throughout the season as we receive additional information.
As of today 4/1/2021, SDUSD outdoor sports are the only sports allowed to have observers.
If given permission to attend and observe any athletic events on our campus to see your child participate, please follow these guidelines as outlined below:
- Attendance is limited to immediate family living in the household (Maximum of 4 people)
- Masks must be worn at all times when on the SDUSD Campus
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be observed between non-household members at the event, as well as when entering and exiting
- Observers may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the event
- Observers MUST leave the facility immediately following the event
- The facility will be cleared out in between events to allow for the next cohort of observers
- If you don’t feel well or are currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Cover your mouth when you cough
Please help keep our student athletes, coaches, and community safe by adhering to all California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and San Diego County Public Health orders and guidelines. We look forward to a successful opening of our athletic programs and appreciate your continued support.